What do we measure as success?
Broom Tree Ministries measures success based on the spiritual and emotional health of our guests and their congregations. The areas we pay close attention to are:
Pastors and their spouses:
- Discovery of new insights about their relationship
- Improved communication
- Increased sense of shared purpose and unity
Their leadership effectiveness within their congregations:
- Discovery of new insights into how the church can support families and individuals in being faithfully present to their relationships, neighborhoods and workplaces.
- Improved communication with staff and congregation.
- Increased alignment within the leadership and congregation.
When you donate to Broom Tree Ministries you make a tangible difference in the lives of pastors and their congregations.
When asked the question, "Should I Donate?" one pastor’s powerful response was the following:
“We knew we were tired, but did not realize just how bone weary we were. Broom Tree Ministries now carries a special place in our hearts. There is no way the two of us could have afforded the cost of such a week, or planned and organized everything as wonderfully as the staff and volunteers of Broom Tree did. Our weary souls were allowed to enter “His dwelling place.” What a restful and refreshing experience it was. Our marriage and ministry are stronger because of your love and sacrifice. Thank you, thank you, so much for everything.”